Anil Joshi is passionate to inspire and help organizations, teams and individuals with their Deep Transformation© journey. He has a “no-nonsense” style and is driven to make a difference. Depending on specific needs and circumstances, he can help you through a variety of building block elements in his portfolio of services.
Whether you need to roll out a large learning and development program or a single training or want, Anil Joshi has access to reliable and professional resources to support you. Nothing is considered to too small or too big. Trainings can be provided for professionals in Procurement, Supply Chain, Purchasing, Sourcing, Sales, Business Development and Product Management.
- Business and category alignment
- Cateogry strategy development and implementation
- Facilitation of cross-functional teams category development workshops
- Commercial / Strategic / Expert / Monopolist training
- Inter-Cultural Negotiations
- Making the negotiation cake bigger
- Purchasing and Sales negotiations
- Sales techniques for Procurement
- Procurement techniques for Sales
SUPPLIER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT
- Essentials of Supplier Relationship Management
- Strategic Supplier Management
- Sourcing Models
- Internal Stakeholder Alignment
- Purchasing for Non-Purchasers
- Purchasing as a Business Partner
- Back Door Selling Tactics
- Advanced Business and Stakeholder Alignment
- First Time Leader Program
- Become a person of influence
- Stakeholdered Centered Leadership
- Leading High Performance Teams
- PARC© Storytelling
- Inter-Cultural leadership
Anil Joshi will share his insights and experiences with you on what he calls “Deep Transformation© – a suitcase for your journey’. He has a relentless pursuit for improving performance of individuals, teams and organizations. His key messages are in the areas of strategy, value chain management, talent management and leadership. He will share tips on how you choose and what you choose as equipment in your suitcase for your transformation journey. Clients say that Anil Joshi is an inspiring, energetic and thought provoking speaker with funky insights on Deep Transformation©. Audiences value his multicultural, cross industry experience and pragmatic way of working. He has his fair share of pleasant successes, unwanted failures, painful lessons and funny bloopers. Rest assured, he will share them with you.
Anil guides senior managers to identify, develop and unlock their potential. This also benefits their organisations. He helps them overcome the roadblocks to accelerating entrepreneurial performance. His coaching sessions are focused on supporting executives to manage and lead organisations in their own unique way, by asking critical questions, providing reflection and suggesting different ways of looking at challenging situations. As a result, executives gain fresh views and learn to discover surprising opportunities and solutions. Sometimes it is as fundamental as restructuring, rephrasing or confirming existing thoughts and views. Anil can be direct without beginning unnecessarily harsh and he has the ability to get under your skin touching the right nerves when needed. His coaching style is characterized as inspirational, motivational and pragmatic.
Anil is specialized in strategy, teaming, leadership, change management and cross-functional collaboration and can help you with your business challenges as a consultant. Anil Joshi brings cross-industry business experience, business sensitivity and a positive sense of humour.